|Posted on November 26, 2019 at 12:00 AM|
Top Five Tips for the Right Lingerie
Did you know that most women do not wear the proper size bra? Why is this important? It is all about building an appropriate foundation for a great looking garment. The best looking garments are built from the inside out. Therefore, when it comes to looking and feeling your best, it essential to start with choosing the right undergarments for your body type.
1. A New Bra: For ultimate support, make sure you purchase a new bra every six months. Most of us buy a bra maybe ever six years. My bad!!!
2. For special occasions, like your wedding, you should buy NEW lingerie. This idea cannot be stressed enough. Every Bride Deserves a New Bra is what we as tailors lament.
3. Shapewear: This is designed to smooth everything out so that the garment has a smooth canvas on which to be displayed. So make sure it is not too tight by choosing your right size.
4. Get measured by a professional who specializes in selling lingerie, like Lane Bryant or Bryant’s Bloomers in San Marco, Jacksonville, FL. You cannot accurately measure yourself.
5. Know your body type: Choose a lingerie style according to the areas you want to target. Is it your tummy, thighs, bum? For me, for instance, it is posture, and therefore I need more back support.
Clothing can be walking artwork. Choosing the right lingerie under your garments will create a more beautiful YOU.
For an Alterations appointment, call 904-874-3513
If you are local to Jacksonville, please visit Bryant’s Bloomer’s boutique, 2700 Park St., Jacksonville, FL 32205. Phone: 904-388-0849. FB: https://www.facebook.com/Bloomers-1039939852685823/